Beef Empanadas 2 & 3 QT.
1. Place a sauté pan on the stove top. Heat the olive oil
over high heat, add the ground beef, and cook until the
meat is browned. Discard any excess fat.
2. Add the garlic and onion, cover the pan, and cook for 4
3. Lower the heat to low. Add the green pepper, cumin,
salsa, sea salt, and black pepper and cook for 10 mins.
4. Combine the egg and milk to make an egg wash.
5. Place each empanada shell on the countertop. Add
some of the cooked beef to half of the shells. Brush the
edges of the shells with the egg wash, fold the dough
over the meat, seal with a fork, and brush with the egg
6. Insert the Fry Tray into the Basket. Insert the Basket into
the air fryer.
7. Press the French Fry button (400° F) and set the cooking
time to 3 mins. Let the air fryer preheat.
8. Place the empanadas (one or two per batch) in the
Basket. Insert the Basket into the air fryer.
9. Press the French Fry button (400° F) and set the cooking
time to 10 mins.