1. Combine the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice wine, brown sugar, honey, chili sauce, lime juice, garlic, sesame oil, and minced ginger in a blender and blend. Stir in ½ tsp. five-spice powder. Reserve ¾ cup of the sauce.
2. Combine the Creole seasoning, ground ginger, and the rest of the five-spice powder in small bowl. Sprinkle the spice mixture all over the ribs.
3. Place the Inner Pot in the Pressure AirFryer. Add the ribs to the Inner Pot. Pour the stock and the unreserved sauce over the ribs.
4. Place the Pressure Lid on the Pressure AirFryer and turn the Lid counterclockwise. The Lid will lock and the Pressure Release Valve will close. Press the Pressure Button, scroll to the Pork setting, and press the Program Dial. Press the Program Dial again to confirm the default setting and begin the cooking cycle (30-min. cooking time).
5. When the cooking process is complete, the Pressure AirFryer will automatically switch to Keep Warm. Press the Cancel Button. Let the Pressure AirFryer sit to naturally release pressure (about 20 mins.). Then, slide the Steam Release Switch to the Open position. After the steam is released, remove the Lid. Remove the ribs from the cooking liquid and brush them with the reserved ¾ cup sauce.
6. Place a wire rack inside the Inner Pot. Place 2–3 rib segments on the rack. Place the Air Frying Lid on the Pressure AirFryer. Ensure that the Air Frying Lid’s wire harness is connected with the wire harness on the Pressure AirFryer. Press the Air Fry Button, scroll to the Beef setting, and press the Program Dial. Press the Program Dial again to confirm the default setting and begin the cooking cycle (375° F/190° C for 25 mins.). Air fry the batch of ribs for 5 mins. Remove the lid, which will pause the cooking process, and turn the ribs. Place the lid on the Pressure AirFryer and cook for 5 mins. When the first batch is cooked, repeat the cooking process with the rest of the ribs.
7. When the cooking process is complete, press the Cancel Button.