1. Preheat the oven 350° F/177° C.
2. Line the Grill Pan with the pie crusts.
3. Place the apples and lemon juice in a bowl and toss.
4. Combine the sugar, 2 ½ tsp. cinnamon, and ½ cup flour in a separate bowl. Toss the apples in the mixture to coat.
5. Add the melted butter to the mixture. Lay the apples evenly over the pie crust in the Grill Pan.
6. Combine the softened butter, brown sugar, oatmeal, and the rest of the cinnamon and flour in a separate bowl and make a coarse crumble. Sprinkle the crumb topping over the apples.
7. Place the Grill Pan in the oven and bake at 350° F/177° C until the apples are tender (about 1 hr. 20 mins.).