Power Pressure Cooker XL
2 cupsBasmati rice (rinsed 3 times)
1 cupMixed vegetable frozen (carrots peas corn green beans)
1⁄2 teaspoonGreen chill fresh-minced (Group 1)
1⁄2 teaspoonGinger fresh minced (Group 1)
3 clovesgarlic minced (Group 1)
2 tablespoonsbutter (Group 1)
1Cinnamon stick (Group 2)
1 tablespoonCumin seeds (Group 2)
2Bay leaves (Group 2 )
3Whole cloves (Group 2)
2Whole cardamoms (Group 2)
5Whole black peppercorns (Group 2)
1 tablespoonSea Salt (Group 2)
1 tablespoonsugar (Group 2)
- Place the inner pot into the Pressure Cooker.
- Heat the oil and group #1 sauté until fragrant, about 1 min then add in group #2.
- Add the rice, water, and mixed vegetables.
- Press the RICE/RISOTTO button once to select White (6 minutes).
- Place the lid on the Pressure Cooker, lock the lid and switch the pressure release valve to closed.
- Once the timer reaches 0, the cooker will automatically switch to KEEP WARM. Press the CANCEL button. Let the steam naturally release. When the steam is completely released, remove the lid.
- Fluff rice with a fork.