Power Pressure Cooker XL
4Chicken quarters (thigh)
24 ouncesDice tomato (Canned)
1 tablespoonCaraway seeds
1⁄2 cupchicken stock
1 tablespoonCardamom powder
1 tablespoonCumin powder
1 tablespoonCoriander powder
1 tablespoonSea Salt
1 tablespoonblack pepper
- Place the inner pot into the Pressure Cooker. Press the Chicken/Meat button. Set time to 15 min.
- Heat oil and sear each leg one or two at a time until golden brown. Remove chicken and reserve.
- Add the onions and cook until they start to turn color, then add the caraway seeds, dice tomato, chicken stock the remaining spices.
- Then bury the chicken under the onions and tomatoes.
- Place the lid on the Pressure Cooker, lock the lid and switch the pressure release valve to closed.
- Once the timer reaches 0, the cooker will automatically switch to KEEP WARM. Press the CANCEL Button. Switch the pressure release valve to open. When the steam is completely released, remove the lid.
- Serve a portion of chicken with tomato and onion mixture.