Power Pressure Cooker XL
6 clovesGarlic, smashed
2 cupsWhite vinegar
1⁄4 cupSea Salt
1 bunchFresh dill
1 tablespoonPickling spice
- Pour the water, vinegar, half the salt, pickling spice and dill into the inner pot and press the CHICKEN/MEAT button. Bring to a boil.
- Cut the pickles into spears. Place them into the jars.
- Strain the spices out of the brine. Carefully pour the brine into the jars 1" from the top and seal.
- Using a flexible nonporous spatula gently press between the pickles and the jar to release any trapped air bubbles.
- Clean the rims with white vinegar and seal.
- Place the jars into the clean inner pot and add water until the jars are covered 1/4 of the way.
- Press the CANNING/PRESERVING button.
- When the time runs out and the steam has been released, remove the lid and carefully remove the jars using the canning tongs.