Carrot Ginger Soup
Sweet and savory soup balanced with fresh ginger. Naturally thickened. Substitute vegetable stock and omit milk to go vegan. Gluten free.
- Place the inner pot into the Pressure Cooker.
- Add the carrots, ginger, olive oil, onion, garlic, broth, wine, black pepper, and salt to the inner pot.
- Press the SOUP/STEW button, then the time select button set to 30 minutes.
- Once the timer reaches 0, the cooker will automatically switch to KEEP WARM. Press the CANCEL button. Let the steam naturally release. When the steam is completely released, remove the lid.
- Carefully puree the ingredients. Add the butter and milk to the soup and continue pureeing until combined.