Carne Con Papas (Beef and Potato Stew)
Classic Cuban beef stew, cooks quickly and will become a family favorite.
1. Place the inner pot into the Pressure Cooker. Place the oil in the inner pot. Press the MEAT/CHICKEN button.
2. Saute the beef in the oil in small batches until browned on all sides. Remove and reserve beef.
3. Saute the onion, pepper and garlic. Cook until translucent. Add white wine reduce by half. Add remaining ingredients cumin, oregano, tomato sauce, diced tomato, bay leaf, water, potatoes, and beef. Mix ingredients.
4. Place the lid on the Pressure Cooker, lock the lid and switch the pressure release valve to closed. Press the MEAT/CHICKEN button. Press the TIME ADJUSTMENT button until you reach 20 minutes.
5. Once the timer reaches 0, the cooker will automatically switch to KEEP WARM. Press the CANCEL button. Switch the pressure release valve to open. When the steam is completely released, remove the lid.
6. Serve with white rice.