Whole grain rice perfectly cooked every time in half the time.
1. Place the inner pot into the Pressure Cooker.
2. Add the rice, water, oil and salt.
3. Press the RICE/Risotto button. To select Brown. Press the TIME ADJUSTMENT button until you reach 18 minutes.
4. Place the lid on the Pressure Cooker, lock the lid and switch the pressure release valve to closed.
5. Once the timer reaches 0, the cooker will automatically switch to KEEP WARM.
6. Press the CANCEL button. Let the steam naturally release. When the steam is completely released, remove the lid.
7. Fluff rice with a fork and serve.